miresevini ne parajsaforu Forum Index

miresevini ne parajsaforu

ENTONY

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Rise, not fall off the bench Stoudemire efficiency
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    miresevini ne parajsaforu Forum Index -> Forum di prova
View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
noname

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 03:51:09    Post subject:  Rise, not fall off the bench Stoudemire efficiency
Description: the cheap and fashion louisvuitton

According to the New York Post reported, Amare Stoudemire, the Knicks after comeback from a knee injury, recently performed well. Stoudemire that summer contributed to the learning experience of "The Dream" Olajuwon, also said that he also hoped to ask big dream.
Stoudemire spent $ 100,000 this summer under the tutelage of a big dream, his low technology has also been improved. Stoudemire still want to be able to continue the cooperation with a big dream, to learn more from the star who.
"I love to learn basketball,
I want to be able to become more comprehensive and good players, and will become a continuous process of learning to the big dream two weeks that I was his student, learning his footsteps, I am trying to learn from him all great skills, he also taught really great. "
Stoudemire in the first seven games back shot just 44.2 percent, but then he slowly regained the rhythm of the game, the last six games, he hit rate as high as 66.7%. The Stoudemire and summer training inseparable:
"I've done a lot of work, and I hope their efforts pay off, but the injury so I missed over 20 games from the start of the season as time goes on, I am in the field feel more comfortable feeling to own progress, and these are naturally happen. "
Knicks coach Mike Woodson has been Stoudemire to come off the bench, but he also said that the progress of the beloved disciple affirmed: "That guy in order to prepare for this season,
a big dream to do a lot of meaningful things, the team has to start from benefit at both ends into the rhythm, we are very happy to see this. "
Adv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 03:51:09    Post subject: Adv

noname

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 03:51:31    Post subject:  
Description:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    miresevini ne parajsaforu Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: